Monday, November 4, 2013

My trip to Legoland Florida

Last weekend, we went to Legoland Florida (Winter Haven, FL)

Here are the pictures:


                             Legoland FL's Greenhouse









Lego Factory
                                                                 













Cypress Gardens


Banyan Tree


          

Lego Soldier skiing at the Pirates' Cove Live Water Ski Show

You can trade Minifigures at Legoland Florida, just find a Model Citizen (a Legoland Employee) with a minifigure you like and ask to trade.
This is the minifigure I traded for
Legoland has a shop called Extreme Brick Bargain Shop, the top four minifigures in the picture below were on sale. I got them for only $1.48 each!

My collection so far, my favorite are the Toy Story keychains :)
A small clip of Island in the Sky
video


The park near the end of the day

My favorite ride was Lost Kingdom Adventure, (similar to Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin).


No comments:

Post a Comment